The most affordable DV SAN TLS certificate from the GeoTrust certification authority. It's flexible and fast issued thanks to DV authentication and Wildcard SAN support. The certificate offers SAN/UC support and up to 250 domains.
- Pricefrom $75
- Validity1 year
- Secures domain incl. www
- Compatible w/all major browsers
- Public key algorithm RSA & ECC
- Symmetric encryption256 bit
- Public key length2.048 (3.072/4.096) bits
- Root CADigiCert Global Root
- Money-back guarantee30 days
- Certificate reissuefree and unlimited
- Multi-domain support (SAN)YES
- Warranty (USD)$500.000
Recommended certificate use
We recommend using GeoTrust Standard DV certificate when you need to obtaining the certificate quickly. It is commonly used for intranet, internal corporate systems or in smaller web projects where verification of the company (for which the TLS certificate was issued) is not neccessary. It can secure up to 250 domains on an unlimited number of servers.
If you need a higher trust and authentization, we recommend using EV certificate (Extended Validation) or OV certificate (Organization Validation).
GeoTrust Standard DV price list
The GeoTrust Standard DV certificate supports full FQDN SANs and you can secure up to 250 of domains in one certificate.
- CA sells it for: N/A for retail
- Huge savings over the CA price
+ 1x domain (FQDN): $30.00
+ 1x Wildcard: $260.00Buy
A multi-year order
Ordering for more years will save you a lot of money! You can order TLS certificates for up to 6 years. You will receive the renewed follow-up certificate every year.
- Save time. One order and payment = less administration.
- The longer the validity of the order, the higher the savings due to the decreasing annual price.
- You will receive the following one-year certificate automatically and on time, you just exchange it on the server.
Prices are without VAT.
The certificate in the browser
All the TLS certificates we offer are 100% trusted and website visitors are not bothered by browser errors.
In a web browser, secure communication is shown in the address bar using the lock icon and the letter "s" next to the http in the URL.
You can check the certificate owner and issuer by clicking on the lock. Learn moe about the TLS certificate in the browser.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
What SANs can be added to the certificate
How to pay for a certificate
You can pay by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal online. See the customer account help for more information. If you have not received a payment request or have other issues, please contact customer support.