Terms and conditions of the SSLmarket.com
These Terms and Conditions ("the Terms") govern the rights and obligations of the parties to provide Provider services (see below). If the Customer, while ordering the Service or at any time later, agrees to these Terms, they become part of a contract and the parties are bound to comply with them.
- ZONER a.s. issues the following Terms and Conditions, which are an integral part of the agreement, concluded between:
ZONER a.s., Nové sady 18, Brno, 602 00
IČ: 49437381, DIČ: CZ49437381
(hereinafter referred to as the "Provider") on the one hand and Customer
(hereinafter referred to as the "Customer") on the other hand.
- By submitting the order form, the Customer confirms his interest in the order, grants his/her consent to the wording of these Terms and the Provider‘s valid price list of services.
- The customer is a natural person over the age of 16 or a legal entity with a ZONER a.s. registered customer account, which ZONER a.s. provides services to on the basis of a service order submitted via the Internet or in writing, in person or by telephone.
- The Provider's services are intended only for persons who have reached the age of at least 16 years because the Provider is unable to verify when concluding a contract via the Internet whether a person under 16 years of age regarding his intellectual development is able to assess the consequences of concluding the contract.
- By placing the order, the relevant Customer Account is made and the Customer Account is created, which can be accessed at https://www.sslmarket.com/login. There is no charge for setting up and running the Customer Account. The Customer undertakes to take all precautions to prevent third parties from accessing their account without his/her prior consent.
- The Customer acknowledges that he has become familiar with the conditions for ordering, issuing and using security certificates from the Certification Authority whose order he/she is ordering. The Customer also agrees to comply with these terms and conditions. The terms for individual Certificate authorities and certificates are available on the websites for each Certification Authority: THAWTE, Symantec, GeoTrust, RapidSSL, DigiCert.
By submitting the order form and subsequently confirming the Terms, the Customer confirms that he/she is aware that
- The Customer will provide such data as current, true, and complete information as required by the order. Customer will not violate personal data protection by using the personal data of another person without his/her prior consent.
- Te Customer acknowledges that processing personal data is legal and based on a legal reason to fulfi the contract. This ensures the lawfulness of the personal data processing. For this purpose, the Provider does not require the Customer's consent. Personal data is processed to the following extent:
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- The Provider processes personal data for the duration of the service. Once this legitimate reason has expired, the data on the user account is anonymized. The only exception is when the Provider has a legitimate interest in further processing the Customer’s personal data.
- The Provider is entitled to send e-mail and SMS messages related to the contracted services to the Customer, including messages containing information about other Provider's services.
- Provider is entitled to identify the Customer if required by law enforcement authorities, or if such identification is required by the applicable law.
- The Customer is obliged to make every effort to complete the SSL/TLS certificate order and promises to fully cooperate with the Certification Authority issuing the certificate.
- If the Provider is unable to finish a paid order due to CA rejection, the Customer will be refunded in full.
- In case of non-cooperation with the completion of the paid order, or due to the Customer’s inactivity, the Provider may cancel the order 30 days from the last notice and return the payment of the order.
- The Provider undertakes to secure the data and the database against misuse, and in the case of data transfer to third parties in accordance with the law and these Terms, however, the Provider is not responsible for their possible misuse, except for liability stipulated by the law.
The Provider is entitled to cancel the Customer Account if:
- The Provider has reasonable grounds to suspect that the Customer is using it in violation of applicable laws and generally violating ethics and/or good morals, or serves to violate the rights of third parties, or commit or facilitate crime.
- The Customer violates the obligations set in the Terms and Conditions or the obligations set by the Certification Authorities.
- The Customer is entitled, at any time, to request the cancellation of its Customer Account, or change or delete any data from the database through a request sent to an email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Customer is obliged to notify the Pprovider of incorrectly placed orders or other defects on the provider‘s side as soon as they are discovered.
- The Provider undertakes to remedy the defects on its side if it makes it impossible for the Customer to use the ordered services, unless objectively justified by this.
- The costs of defect removal are borne by the Provider, except when the defect was caused by the Customer himself.
- If the Customer considers that the services provided do not meet the conditions and therefore are defective, they are entitled to apply the respective rights of liability for these defects in writing to the provider, either by letter or by e-mail, without unnecessary delay after their discovery.
- Making a claim does not affect the amount and timing of charges for the service ordered.
- The Provider will handle the complaint within a reasonable timeframe, depending on its complexity and any technical or administrative difficulty.
- Legal relationships arising under these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Country where these Terms and Conditions apply. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions are to be determined and settled by the relevant local courts.
- These Terms and Conditions replace, in full, all previous contractual terms and conditions relating to the Provider's services.
- The Provider reserves the right to change these Terms, especially with regard to legislative changes, due to the development or operational requirements of the Provider's services. The Provider is obliged to inform the Customer about any changes to the Terms and Conditions at least 30 days prior to the effect of the changes. Along with information on the changes, the Customer will be given the option of agreeing to the new wording of the Terms or refusing and terminating the contract within 3 months.
- These Terms and Conditions become effective on 23rd of May 2018.