The most popular TLS certificate from Thawte CA in our offer. Thawte Web Server offers complete identification and verification of the company for which the TLS certificate is issued. Thawte Web Server certificate is the right choice for any web project or web application which needs trust a confidence.
- Pricefrom $117
- Validity1 year
- Secures domain incl. www
- Compatible w/all major browsers
- Public key algorithm RSA & ECC
- Symmetric encryption256 bit
- Public key length2.048 (3.072/4.096) bits
- Root CADigiCert Global G2
- Money-back guarantee30 days
- Certificate reissuefree and unlimited
- Multi-domain support (SAN)YES
- Warranty (USD)$1.250.000
Recommended certificate use
Thawte Web Server certificate finds its use in wide area of web sites, like e-shops or corporate websites, where you need a high level of trust and authentization declared by the website owner.
The certificate belongs to the group of OV certificates (Organization Validation). If you focus on the highest level of trust, user-friendly authentication and prestigious product, we recommend using one of the EV certificates (Extended Validation).
Thawte Web Server price list
Thawte Web Server certificate supports SAN, you can add additional domains at any time for additional cost.
- CA sells it for: $218
- Huge savings over the CA price
+ 1x domain (FQDN): $70.00
+ 1x Wildcard: $410.00Buy
A multi-year order
Ordering for more years will save you a lot of money! You can order TLS certificates for up to 6 years. You will receive the renewed follow-up certificate every year.
- Save time. One order and payment = less administration.
- The longer the validity of the order, the higher the savings due to the decreasing annual price.
- You will receive the following one-year certificate automatically and on time, you just exchange it on the server.
Prices are without VAT.
The certificate in the browser
All the TLS certificates we offer are 100% trusted and website visitors are not bothered by browser errors.
In a web browser, secure communication is shown in the address bar using the lock icon and the letter "s" next to the http in the URL.
You can check the certificate owner and issuer by clicking on the lock. Learn moe about the TLS certificate in the browser.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Which certificate should you choose?
You can also contact us directly from your customer account by sending a request from the Authorized Request menu.
How to pay for a certificate
You can pay by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal online. See the customer account help for more information. If you have not received a payment request or have other issues, please contact customer support.